Paranormal Consulting & Investigations of New Jersey
Library and Private Presentations
PCINJ loves to talk ghosts!
Each October PCINJ presents at multiple libraries and private events throughout the
state. We also do select private or public events throughout the year. This partially
funds our team, as we never charge clients for our help, and it’s also a ton of fun!
Read more about our presentation below. We typically start booking for October in
the June timeframe, so don’t hesitate to reach out soon if you’re interested.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our current presentation is called "Inside the real world of Ghost Hunting: Help
for the Haunted".
We have a wonderful PowerPoint presentation that we intermix with antidotes and stories
from our personal experiences. Here’s a little of what we cover:
- A little bit about our team (who does this?!)
- What ghosts are, and our mission to help the haunted - and the spirits who
- Ghost hunting on TV versus real ghost hunting
- The types of help requests we get (it’s not just ghosts!)
- The “diagnosis” and “treatment” of a haunting:
- Asking the right questions...
- Investigations and EVPs (ghost voices caught on tape!)
- Cleansings and Spirit Crossings
- Mitigations (living with the dead)
Then we go inside an awesome investigation we did at the Gladstone Tavern (with their
permission, of course!), including the ghost stories, the history of the location,
and what we found during our investigation that backs up many of the claims!
We end by playing some amazing EVPs from other investigations we've done, and then
do a Q&A - there are always lots of great questions!
The presentation lasts about an hour and half, typically followed by 15 or 20 minutes
of Q&A, but we can alter this based on the client’s desire. All of this for only
$250 for moderately sized private events (we tend to stay a little longer at these);
public libraries get a discounted rate of $175.