Paranormal Consulting & Investigations of New Jersey
Library and Private Presentations
PCINJ loves to talk ghosts!
Each October PCINJ presents at multiple libraries and private events. We also do select private or public events throughout the year. This helps offset our costs, as we never charge clients for our help, and it’s also a ton of fun!
Read more about our presentations below, and don’t hesitate to reach out soon if you’re interested - email email@example.com
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inside the real world of Ghost Hunting: Help for the Haunted
We will lead your audience through a glimpse into our world, where the dead are living, the living are haunted, and things really DO go bump in the night! We have a great PowerPoint presentation which we intermix with antidotes and stories from our personal experiences.
Here’s a little of what we cover:
- A little bit about our team (who does this?!)
- What ghosts are, and our mission to help the haunted - and the spirits who haunt them!
- Ghost hunting on TV versus real ghost hunting
- The types of help requests we get (it’s not just ghosts!)
- The “diagnosis and treatment” of a haunting:
- Asking the right questions...
- Investigations and EVPs (ghost voices caught on tape!)
- Cleansings and Spirit Crossings
- Mitigations (living with the dead)
Then we go inside one of our amazing investigations (with the client’s permission, of course!), including the ghost stories, the history of the location, and what we found during our investigation that backs up many of the claims.
We end by playing some amazing EVPs from other investigations we've done, and then do a Q&A - there are always lots of great questions!
The presentation lasts about an hour and fifteen minutes, typically followed by 15 or 20 minutes of Q&A, but we can alter this based on the client’s desire. We charge $225 for libraries ($175 for virtual), and slightly more for private events, as we tend to stay longer at these.
Interested? Email us at email@example.com